The Mediana SD card is used to record the history of the AED performance and to update the AED firmware. The recorded history in the SD card can be checked by the HeartOn AED Event Review Software.
The SD card is inserted into the SD card port on the AED’s right panel as described below:
- When the AED is turned on, turn off the AED by closing the cover.
- Open the SD card port cover.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card port.
- Close the SD card port cover.
- If necessary to update the AED through SD card, turn on the AED by pushing Slide button to the right.
- After complete the update, automatically turn off itself. Close the cover again.
In the event of your Mediana unit being used and you need to review the event, you can download the software below:
Windows Software Only: Download Software